воскресенье, 2 сентября 2012 г.

About to blow up

Just lying here in our bed in Sweden and thinking about the life challenge I need to complete.
The first thing is that He is a bitt passive, don't know why, maybe the love has gone...:(
but I still love him, not knowing if he has same feelings to me... we don't talk to much, don't kiss and hug, which I need as a girl. But i don't want to force him, so I'm just "okay". His brother, other type of person at all, love to watch him together with his girlfriend,  the real love is burning between them. I feel even a bit jealous about that:)
So about the university, I was very excited the first day being there, everything is new, interesting... but that "everything new" too strange, makes me feel so mixed-up! I'm about to blow up because of all that. Don't know the way to go, I mean city, don't know language as well, don't have friends, just Him, but unfortunately, I'm not getting any moral support from Him:(
Everything changes, we need to accept new life rules. So it's time to forget about feelings and become "bulletproof".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий